Your result for The Quick & Painless ENNEAGRAM Test...
3 - the Achiever
Thanks for taking the test !
Achievers are energetic, optimistic, self-assured, and goal oriented.
How to Get Along with Me
• Leave me alone when I am doing my work.
• Give me honest, but not unduly critical or judgmental, feedback.
• Help me keep my environment harmonious and peaceful.
• Don't burden me with negative emotions.
• Tell me you like being around me.
• Tell me when you're proud of me or my accomplishments.
What I Like About Being a THREE
• being optimistic, friendly, and upbeat
• providing well for my family
• being able to recover quickly from setbacks and to charge ahead to the next challenge
• staying informed, knowing what's going on
• being competent and able to get things to work efficiently
• being able to motivate people
What's Hard About Being a THREE
• having to put up with inefficiency and incompetence
• the fear on not being -- or of not being seen as -- successful
• comparing myself to people who do things better
• struggling to hang on to my success
• putting on facades in order to impress people
• always being "on." It's exhausting.
THREEs as Children Often
• work hard to receive appreciation for their accomplishments
• are well liked by other children and by adults
• are among the most capable and responsible children in their class or school
THREEs as Parents
• are consistent, dependable, and loyal
• struggle between wanting to spend time with their children and wanting to get more work done
• expect their children to be responsible and organized
Renee Baron & Elizabeth Wagele, The Enneagram Made Easy. Discover the 9 Types of People.
Harper: San Francisco, 1994, 161 pages
Take the test yourself